Sunday, February 05, 2006

Blog Info Update

I finally setup a way for you to view the pictures easily online. Go here: http://www.mandeltort.com/adam and the rest should be self-explanatory. Of course, I haven't posted blogs about most of the pictures because it takes so much longer to write about than it does to upload pictures. I unwittingly wittingly commented every picture because I felt like it. To some extent, you'll know where I am or what's going on from the pictures. Otherwise, the blog post will explain it when I get to it. So at least there will be faster updates on pictures if not blog posts.

2 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

update and more photos PLEASE

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Ross said...

adam, your picture site is down. Please update the link.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home