Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Introduction

Before I begin my blog, I have a few forewarnings to give. I apologize in advance if my blog is boring, you don't have to read it. I'll try and make the entries interesting, but depending on the time and the subject, it may not happen. In addition to informing all who know me and are interested in what I am doing on the other side of the world, this blog is also an archive for my trip which I will keep forever. Consequently, some entries are just for me to recall the facts of the trip or what I was thinking during this time. If you have critical suggestions, please e-mail me instead of posting public comments. All other comments (non-critical) are gladly welcomed in the comment section on any entry. Remember, the whole world can view these comments. I have set the blog up so that you do not have to register to comment. Though, if you are not registered, I might not know who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home