Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Wellington Sightseeing

On Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, many of the students went sight seeing around Wellington to take pictures. We also had a tour of the campus on Sunday led by one of the RA's at the Weir House. Here's a suspended thing I took a pic of on the tour. Jeff and I in front of one of the academic buildings. An interesting piece of architecture downtown. A view of the bay. Some of the students I am sight seeing with. The girls decided they would sit on balls. A pretty view. Some murals near the bay. Most of them have something humorous depicted. We stumbled upon a volleyball tournament with a thousand or so spectators. They gave away free sour cream and onion veggie chips there which had a strange texture. Another shot of me and the bay.

Kaniel is blocking the fountain I wanted see in the shot. Evan's as tiny as my thumb! Woah - I'm getting dizzy! How did that ball get below my head? Mac's Bar and Brewery has become a fun hangout. For $10 NZ they give you a 6 drink beer sampler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home